Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Shake Up Learning Ch. 7: Always Be Learning

Twitter is my number one source for news about my favorite digital tools and for ideas for new teaching strategies. I also subscribe to newsletters, such as the newsletter that Google sends out about updates to G Suite.

I love to learn new skills and I am always seeking out new knowledge. I read tutorials, watch YouTube videos, or just use trial and error until I figure out what I am trying to accomplish.

If my students are struggling to learn something on their own, I send them to YouTube first. Googling answers can sometimes work, but that also requires the skills to find the right website to help you learn something. I tell students to start with Wiki How, as they have great tutorials that are written and also include images.

No comments:

Post a Comment