Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Shake Up Learning: Ch. 11: Share Your Voice, and Share Your Story

There are four things that I am truly passionate about: my family, photography, travel, and history. I share these passions with my students through my photographs. When I travel with my family or my husband, I take plenty of photographs. I use these when we talk about the places that I have visited during class. All of my passions meld together well. Teaching is a passion of mine, but it would be empty without my other passions.

My photography: DeviantArt

Here are some of my favorite photographs!

This image shows me in the White House
with my favorite possession... my camera!
 My family in Minnesota, on our way to Yellowstone National Park.

My wedding: July 7, 2018. I married my best friend, Clint!
These are the only two photographs that I did not take.









No comments:

Post a Comment