Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My Personalized Learning Goal

  1. Goal: What is one problem you would like to solve or one type of learning you would like to promote in your classroom?

Only a few of my students participate regularly in class. I would love to have almost universal participation and a student-led classroom.


  1. Type: Which of the three types of pedagogy learned in this lesson would be best to achieve your goal? Why?

Blended learning would be the best for me, especially in the beginning. I will incorporate more and more activities that will allow students to work and learn on their own while I facilitate.

  1. Steps: What are the steps you want to take to get started?

I need to set a goal to use at least one activity a week that will be completely student-led.

  1. Success: How will you know if you are successful?

If I use one activity a week, I am successful.

  1. Timing: When do you want to try this?

I will start this right away - the first full week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment