Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Classcraft Preparations

I've been using Classcraft for two years now, and this will be my third. I've begun prepping the powers, behaviors that earn XP, GP, or lose HP, as well as adding a ton more random events, as I would like to incorporate those more this year. Here are the settings as I've prepared them so far!

Baurichter's Classcraft Settings

I've borrowed quite a bit from other educators that posted ideas on the Classcraft forums, but many of those ideas sparked the creativity in me to create a few extra random events.

Using Classcraft went a lot more smoothly the second year than it did the first, so I'm hoping to improve that again this year! Logging in every day is key. If I'm logged in during class, it's much easier for me to remember to reward student behavior and correct off-task behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment